Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > penfriends    

penfriends

Mariya-ye
Russian Federation

penfriends

Dear collegues.
I�m a teacher of English in Smolensl-city ( Russia). My students af the age of 10-13 are eager to have penfriends. I��ll be glad to find 4-5 penfriends for them. Let me know if your pupils would like to write to my pupils.
Yours faithfully,
Maria 

4 Feb 2020      

youenglish
Morocco

me too I�m interested in that you can drop me a message if you can

8 Feb 2020     

chia
Italy

Dear Maria,
 I have at least 20-30 students who might be interested.  Please let me know. I teach in Sardinia, Italy

15 Feb 2020     

Mariya-ye
Russian Federation

dear Chia,
I�ve sent a message to you.
This week all my srudents are writing their letters and then I�ll send them to you and  my collegues from other countries. 

17 Feb 2020     

lord88
Saudi Arabia

Good morning.

My name�s Yousuf. I am a British citizen. I am 50 this year. Currently, I work in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia as an ESL lecturer. I am in search of an English female teacher who could or might be interested in long term relationships. I fancy establishing language school and its branches in different countries. If you know someone who might be interested, please let me know. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Yousuf

18 Feb 2020