Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Penpals needed age 15 to 17 (High School)    

Penpals needed age 15 to 17 (High School)

grasis
Brazil

Penpals needed age 15 to 17 (High School)

Hello teachers,

I teach in a Public School in Brazil and I�d like to exchange some letters and souveniers wtith students around the same age (15-17). They are about 24 students.
Please send an e-mail if you are insterested to [email protected] 
Thsk a lot!
Grasi 

4 Feb 2020      

starrr
Brazil

Hello, I am in Curitiba, would you like to exchange those letters and souvenirs with us?

I know that maybe you prefer to have native speakers or so on.. but I had this experience before and it was not that good if you know what I mean, no compromise or commitement about both students there in foreign countries and here among students.. the frustration is huge..and I like to avoid it this year.

I have many good friends this year.  They are very motivated.

if yes, please drop me a message to

my students are in high school 4o and last year. professional courses. they are 16 to 19 years old. Mostly are A2 and B1 or B2. and they are practicing writing letters this trimester.

they could be interested to send your students some letters. if you agree. we can do a project together.  ;)

I have tried with NATIVES. but it is so expensive at the end. mail post expenses are too high to students.. samples, envelopes and the high taxes are a real mess and make the project a real chaos.

if you agree, since we live in Brazil, our students can also do new friends and exchange letters and souvenirs. they can do it in a more easy way.

what do you think?

7 Feb 2020