Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Teaching 14 years old absolute beginner     

Teaching 14 years old absolute beginner

girl_robber
Israel

Teaching 14 years old absolute beginner

Hi, dear colleagues. I have recently got a challenging mission: to teach English to a 14-year old girl who has never learned it before. The girl is really smart and a quick thinker, but at her school they learn German as a foreign language. She is also sick so all the teaching will be virtual, through the skype. I�ve been teaching for more than 20 years and taught all the ages so far, but I�ve never had a teenager who hadn�t dealt with English before. I would highly appreciate any suggestions of online materials appropriate for the case of complete beginner who is not an adult or a small kid but a teen. Thank you in advance!

12 Feb 2020      

joyds
New Zealand

Would Duolingo be a place to start?https://www.duolingo.com/enroll/en/vi/Learn-English-Online
I hope some of this helps!!

12 Feb 2020