Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ERASMUS KA229    

ERASMUS KA229

p.iskur
Turkey

ERASMUS KA229

Hi everyone!

All of our students have social media accounts and one way or the other they face social media bullying. We aim to overcome this problem with our KA229 project.

We are a secondary school (aged 11-14) in Torbal�, �zmir /TURKEY. �zmir is located in the west of Turkey and Torbal� is very close to must-see places like Ephesus, The House of Virgin Mary, �irince Village and more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooMenJeabAI&feature=youtu.be&list=PLLuLbg8_roFyeOQRRTsCrmSwX46FdquyK

If you are interested in this project, you can send me e-mail. My e-mail address is [email protected].

16 Feb 2020      

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello Pelin,

I think the best place to search for Erasmus partners is eTwinning platform. At least, that is my experience.

Good luck : ) 

16 Feb 2020     

p.iskur
Turkey

Hi ! I�ve already posted them.😁 If you have any group suggestions, ı�d be grateful😊 thanks

16 Feb 2020