Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > my account has been hacked    

my account has been hacked

BAZZICONI
France

my account has been hacked

Hi everyone
writing this message because my account has been hacked . I´m the real IKENA but since yesterday I haven´t been able to log to my account . I´ve tried many times and none of my passwords worked.I tries the "forgot your password " system and it event said that there was no one known to this mail address I´m just disgusted !! I had to create another account so losing all my contributions and not being able te download anything . Could the person in charge of the site do something , please. I don´t want to see another person bragging about all the work I have done .Thanks in advance  .

16 Feb 2020      

valodra
France

Hello,
I do not know if this can help, but it happened to me a few months ago : I could not log in, and - just like you - no account at my name or email could be found….After some days , it all came back to normal….Maybe just a "bug" :-S.
Try again with your old account in 2 or 3 days, maybe ….;-)
Val 

17 Feb 2020     

lolitta english
Tunisia

it happened to me ,too;In November I think; I sent an e mail and they told me that there was a problem with the site and everything will be ok soon. In 2 or 3 days  I was able to log to my account.

18 Feb 2020     

BAZZICONI
France

Thanks a lot for your support.Who did you send your email to ? I browsed the whole site and couldn�t find anything . Thanks again

19 Feb 2020     

domif
France

I think you should ask Victor, here on the forum!

20 Feb 2020     

maryse pey�
France

on the left, at the bottom of the yellow column.

20 Feb 2020     

lolitta english
Tunisia

I sent the email to Victor Gayol.

20 Feb 2020     

BAZZICONI
France

thanks for your help

25 Feb 2020