Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Blank pages downloaded instead of worksheets.    

Blank pages downloaded instead of worksheets.

galdima
Greece

Blank pages downloaded instead of worksheets.

Hello,

but unfortunately what was downloaded was a blank page.  However, 1 point was lost.

The same happened once again, just a couple of hours ago, with the document COMPARATIVE STRUCTURES by  lesya.volkova.  http://www.eslprintables.com/grammar_worksheets/adjectives/comparative_adjectives/COMPARATIVE_STRUCTURES__526900/

The 1st time i downloaded it it was just a blank page.  The 2nd time it was ok, but i lost 2 points instead of one.

I can�t understand what�s going on...

17 Feb 2020      

savilla
Australia

Hi,
The documents are fine.
You should check your computer and talk to your local technician.

17 Feb 2020     

galdima
Greece

Hi,
these were the only 2 documents that were downloaded blank, meaning that my computer is fine.

18 Feb 2020     

savilla
Australia

They downloaded okay for me.

What browser are you using?  
What are the sizes of the files, as shown in your computer?
What program did you try and open them with?
Can you open them on another computer or with a different program? 

19 Feb 2020     

galdima
Greece

The browser is Mozilla firefox, the sizes are 0KB and I open them with Microsoft word.  The 2nd file was ok the second time i downloaded it, 44 Kb, but  why lose double points? I didnt download the first document twice. I dont think its my fault when they are downloaded blank, 0 kb size, it happened twice, something is wrong.

20 Feb 2020