Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > COOL ENGLISH PODCAST New short podcast to review English.    

COOL ENGLISH PODCAST New short podcast to review English.

john2128
Brazil

COOL ENGLISH PODCAST New short podcast to review English.

Hey everyone please let me know what you think about my new cool english podcast to review English. They are really short episodes and always linked to further review with pictures, videos and more on my site https://www.coolenglish.net/ Please any feedback if appreciated.

18 Feb 2020      

Alessagf
Honduras

Excellent ,thanks for sharing us

18 Feb 2020     

kohai
Latvia

I have said it many times and I�ll repeat it once again - your CoolEnglish site is amazing! I�ve used many of your activities and it always has been a success. Thank you very much.

I like your idea of podcasts. I wish I could find something similar in British English. 

Keep up good work!

kohai 

P.S. Thank you for answering me by email. I was using your Past Simple Tense exercises with my students the next day and was pleasantly surprised to find out that the tiny mistake of "make-made" was already corrected.

24 Feb 2020