Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy 90th Birthday to Leslie Douglas!    

Happy 90th Birthday to Leslie Douglas!

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Happy Bday, Sending a huge kiss your way.

23 Feb 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Happy birthday dear Les! Thank you for all of your brilliant posts and pointers. Wishing you all the best and every happiness. Love, Mary

25 Feb 2020     

MarionG
Netherlands

Wow, what a coincidence that I happened to look into the site today of all days. It used to be part of my daily routine when I just started teaching (many years ago ) and you, Les, where a big part of the experience. 
I would NEVER have guessed your age!
I don�t log on too often anymore, but I�m happy I did today and didn�t miss this opportunity to tell you you are much appreciated. I wish you a wonderful day surrounded by people you love, and many more years in good health, doing what you love. 
Marion 

25 Feb 2020     

douglas
United States

"Cheerio Miss Sophie"..errr...I mean... "Sir Leslie"

reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQO2dZdeQOw

"The 90th Birthday" --Germans love this video.

27 Feb 2020     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Members of ESLP:

Thank you very much for all of your Birthday Cards, your Pictures, your Videos, your Private Messages, and your beautiful words of Congratulation on my 90th Birthday. You have touched my Heart!

I am proud and happy to have been a Member of ESLP, for many years. I thank Victor and all the hard-working, regular Members who contribute so much to this site --- to make it a valuable source of knowledge, instruction, and help. Most of all, it is NOT a pompous, staid, stick-in-the-mud Forum. It is full of FUN.

Perhaps it is not realised by many Members, but ESLP provides a valuable life-line to teachers like me --- and thousands of others who are in a similar situation --- individuals who are alone, or sick, or bereaved. Consequently, the splendid explanations, the generous sharing of ideas, the kind words which pass between Members, all form part of a soothing, healing, rejuvenating experience.

Thank you, everyone!

Les Douglas 

29 Feb 2020     

< Previous   1    2