Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > questionnaire    

questionnaire

aaisha86
Egypt

questionnaire

Hi everyone,

Good morning everyone. Currently , i am doing a research about critical thinking in EFL classes. I will post it here if you are willing to participate . Please , try to make your answers as realistic as possible, and you can choose “don’t know” if you are not knowledgable about the issue being raised. Also, there is a space in each question to add any comment related to the question in case you want to clarify some point. Your participation will be much appreciated.

14 Mar 2020      

aaisha86
Egypt

your participation really matters

14 Mar 2020     

htunde
Hungary

I filled your questionnaire and I have found these:

• You did not give meaning to the values of the answer possibilities to question "I do not have enough time to foster critical thinking skills in my English language classes. It is mainly a burden." I pressed 1 just to be able to continue but do not know what I voted for, as it does not say.
  • You repeated "Critical thinking activities are more likely to pay off with high achieving students" twice. (Maybe this was intentional as the answers are not in the same order in both, just to test our attention)

Good luck with your work.

15 Mar 2020     

aaisha86
Egypt

Thanks for your notes, I�ve just updated it by adding the missing values and deleting the repeated question. Many thanks for filling the questionnaire, hope more would be interested to do it.

15 Mar 2020