Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Online activities no longer available on the Internet    

Online activities no longer available on the Internet

carthago
Spain

Online activities no longer available on the Internet

I used to work with the online worksheets but it is no longer possible. Since approximately a week ago, I have been trying to use some of mine online worksheets or someone else’s ones and it is not possible. A message appears saying the page cannot be open because it is not safe. You can also get a message saying that www.englishexercises.org has sent a non valid reply. Can anybody tell me what is happening and how to solve it?

17 Mar 2020      

Aisha77
Spain

I get "404 PAGE NOT FOUND" 

17 Mar 2020     

demeter_mar
Uruguay

I have the same issue, and now I can�t access to liveworksheets either

17 Mar 2020     

mariaot
Spain

The same happens to me most of the time

18 Mar 2020     

victor
Spain

Hi!
I think englishexercises.org is working now. Please try and tell me if it is OK.

18 Mar 2020     

Aisha77
Spain

Hi Victor, the page seems to be working, but the window with the cookies information would no go away even when you click on "I accept" many times... It�s kind of annoying
Sorry and thanks in advance ;) 

19 Mar 2020