Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Help!    

Help!

filena
Italy

Help!

Hello,

I would be very grateful if anyone could send me Active Book .pdf related to these books.

Our Discovery Island 4 Active Book 
or
Poptropica English 4 Active Book  
My material is at school, closed due to the Coronavirus. Thanks in advance.

24 Mar 2020      

domif
France

you should go there and have a look: https://www.pearsonelt.es/catalogue/Primary/Our-Discover-Island.html

24 Mar 2020     

filena
Italy

THANKS,
THERE ARE ONLY THREE UNITS 1-4-8-. 
THANKS AGAIN. 

24 Mar 2020     

domif
France

go there:https://eltlearningjourneys.com/2020/03/12/supporting-distance-learning-during-coronavirus-outbreak/#more-3927

If you are a Primary teacher using Pearson textbooks, you and your pupils have free access to Pearson eText Basic, the digital version of the Pupil’s Book and you can create a class to check students’ performance online.

If you don’t have codes available to access the Pearson eText Basic please contact us at [email protected] indicating your school, the course you use, school code and number of codes required per level and we will send you free licenses to use with you students.

You will find all teacher’s resource materials from your Pearson course online at Pearson Teacher’s Place including teaching notes, video and audio resources, worksheets, etc. Please request free access to it, if you still don’t have it!

25 Mar 2020     

filena
Italy

In Italy there isn�t digital version of this book online.
I chosed an international edition.  Teacher�s resource materials are limbook and paperbooks. Limbook is at school.
thank you very much

25 Mar 2020