Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > -Covid19- ESLprintables should be free for one month!    

-Covid19- ESLprintables should be free for one month!

xamba1983
Spain

-Covid19- ESLprintables should be free for one month!

I think this webpage should be free for one month minimum,I mean no points to use it. Many other platforms have offered the service for free. It would be interesting to have acces to docs for the teachers who want to send exercises to their students. What do you thhink?

26 Mar 2020      

maryse pey�
France

Sorry but I disagree. This site IS free as all that you have to do is SHARE your work with the other members and with only 30 points you can start to use the worksheets of the day and the former ones for as many points as you have.
I think it is a great honor to work here and to create ORIGINAL worksheets, powerpoints and online exercises.

As far as I am concerned I think that there are enough websites that have been offering free stuff till the end of the crisis.

Creating worksheets is one of the best means to improve our English ! That is only my opinion.

26 Mar 2020     

s.lefevre
Brazil

You can find similar worksheets at islcollective. Many members here are also members there.

26 Mar 2020     

savilla
Australia

I�m with Maryse on this. It�s not difficult to contribute to the site; it�s effectively free.

However, you could have a special section or somehow highlight materials that are relating to coronavirus.
That might make it easier for teachers to find them.

26 Mar 2020     

Aisha77
Spain

I agree with Maryse, if you want ws, share yourself too, it�s that simple. Imposing is not sharing... Otherwise, people would just find things easily while not working at all, if we are ALL UNITE AGAINST COVID, this means ALL. Share, and you will find ws to get....
My best wishes to all! Stay safe, please!!! 
PD: Sorry that I am that blunt! This virus is driving me mad, I guess...

26 Mar 2020     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Well, I disagree. This is precisely the time when even paid up websites are providing things free for at least a month, ESlprintable too has a social responsibility to relax its rules a bit.

26 Mar 2020     

Aisha77
Spain

Aftab57
I understand your point of view, but we are not talking about money, but about kindness, anyone can get 30 printables a day which is really good, enough for anyone to go on teaching, and the only thing that is asked is to work a little, to share a ws or maybe a couple of them, so when you have 30 points you don�t have to go on working.... Is that much to ask??? I mean, people are doing great things for the rest, that is supposed to be our nature, I hope we all as the human race grow up in that direction more, there is hope! Just a couple of ws, that�s all. We�re all together on this... Aren�t we? Or am I that bad?...  
PD: I understand this is an special period of time, nothing like this had happened before, so I just don�t know, but I see that kindness is not for only a period of time, should be for the rest of our lives, I trully hope we don�t put this as an excuse for this period, to shut up our consciousness, and go back to old habits, if Victor want to do that, ok with me, but we should be ready to go on that way, ther will be always people in need, people dying of hunger, people with no money at all, peope whose family could not afford studies for their children... Hope we all understand that this is a big step, let�s go on like this, maybe ou are right, Aftab, but still the rules here are not hard at all, and is about sharing, something really interesting...

26 Mar 2020     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Come on no one is bad mad or sad!!. There are many free sites already! But the point is that ESLprintables has a lot to offer to millions of teachers throughout the world especially since it caters for all levels.I am going even further in suggesting that there should be free membership for one month at least. 

26 Mar 2020     

Aisha77
Spain

aftab57: Good person, you are, God bless you, ;) seriouslly!
It�s fine with me, I have ws here I want to share them freely....
PD: But I think imposing is not proposing, so, instead of SHOULd BE FREE, @xamba 1983,maybe better saying WHY NOT...?
EDIT: Well @xamba1983, I�ve seen you have not even a ws, and you are the one asking that, pretty interesting... About aftab,you have the right to propose as you have your ws uploaded here, anyways, let�s see what people think...

26 Mar 2020     

traute
Spain

I disagree. You don�t have to pay here. The only thing you have to do is work and share.
Now, more than ever, with lots of people staying at home, we have more time than ever to contribute so I  don�t see why the site should relax its rules. We have worked very hard to have enough points to get the worksheets we need, why should that change? It�s about sharing, not money.

26 Mar 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

I�ll give you all the worksheets you want, on one condition; you come and do my shopping for me. 

26 Mar 2020     

1    2    3    Next >