Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > doubt about my points    

doubt about my points

rimiani
Brazil

doubt about my points

My friends I dont know... if I downloaded an activity and 10 minuts after, for a  mistake, I downloaded again, I lost 1 point more or the sistem knows that I did this download yet and dont charge me again? Pleqase, help me!

26 Mar 2020      

Aisha77
Spain

Yes, you lose one point... It has happened to me many times, many many, hehee. Well, this could be something to fix, as sometimes I have click more than once due to the slow system, or when the web is pretty slow... Anyway, try to wait when you click and try to make sure you already have a ws before downloading it... On the other hand I have downloaded the same ws many times, as there are people who upload the same ws for several days in a row, so pay attention to the ws you download every day, there are people who waste their points, then delate the ws they uploaded the day before and upload it once more, those are thoughtless people...

26 Mar 2020     

karagozian
France

I hav� loads.... Sorry it is the confinement and a bit of My Belgian humour which Give me the creeps. Don�t worry your work is superb. Very soon you Will be rich in points. If Victor could transform them into Dollars or Euros That may be fantastic

26 Mar 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It happens to me all the time, as I am too lazy to properly label downloads. Some of you guys would have no points at all if it wasn�t for me. 

26 Mar 2020     

skleinbe
Austria

People download my worksheets but it seems as if my points don�t add up.
Any idea why ?
Thanks! 

26 Mar 2020     

Aisha77
Spain

@skleinbe. I don�t know... DId you add up all the points from your ws? Try it, maybe they are ok... Sometimes it depends on the hour people downloaded them, perhaps tomorrow ... 
Aisha ;) 

26 Mar 2020     

skleinbe
Austria

Thanks a lot Aisha!

26 Mar 2020