Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with the Explorers    

Help with the Explorers

aee.aee
Slovenia

Help with the Explorers

Dear teachers. 

Now that schools are closed, we are all facing problems and trying to solve them in different ways. 

In Year 5 I use Great Explorers Level 4 or in some countries known as Young Explorers level 2 by Oxford University Press. 
I�m sending my students materials and instructions but I have a problem with audio and video resources. 
Since I use iTools at school and at home on the computer, it is impossible for me to send them listening comprehension material or post listening comprehension in online classroom. iTools are impossible to download and I don�t have a CD. 

I think it is extremely important that students at such young age get the appropriate input (listening) since they are not very good at reading texts in foreign language. 
I have tried to contact OUP but with success. Can anyone help me with audio / video material that comes with Explorers Students Book or Workbook?

Thank you in advance. 
Mateja  

30 Mar 2020      

domif
France

Hi, that is all I could download. I hope it will help you!

30 Mar 2020     

aee.aee
Slovenia

Thank you very much for your help. 

Mateja

31 Mar 2020