Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Youtube channel for teaching/learning English    

Youtube channel for teaching/learning English

veljaca82
Australia

Youtube channel for teaching/learning English

Hello everyone Having in mind current situation I have started a youtube channel for learning English.It is called ENGLISHpremium88. https://youtu.be/lDJu3NFFxMc I have also made one exercise that goes with it: https://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=16504 It would be great if I could get some support - if you like the video like and subscribe. If I am violating some rules by putting this post here, please let me know. I will remove the post. Thank you. And stay safe! All the best from Australia ❤

31 Mar 2020      

veljaca82
Australia

Hi Snejzana of course I like your YouTube videos. How about some basic present and past tense ; separate videos, I can give you more topics later , Denise

31 Mar 2020     

veljaca82
Australia

Hi Denise. Than you for your feedback. You have given me something to keep me busy in the following days :)
Cheers 

31 Mar 2020     

douglas
United States

Looks like you forgot to change accounts on that one post... :)

2 Apr 2020     

valodra
France

@ Douglas,
I was wondering if somebody else would notice ...

2 Apr 2020     

Aisha77
Spain

Another thing i don�t get... Am I that stupid?? :@

2 Apr 2020     

valodra
France

A�sha, she has made up a dialogue - but has forgotten to change "her" accounts. Some people are like that - forget it !
It seems some people here have several accounts, kapish ????
Hugs!
Val 

2 Apr 2020     

valodra
France

It goes like :
" Oh! Hello , Aïsha !" 

2 Apr 2020     

valodra
France

" Oh, Hello, Val ! How are you ? "

2 Apr 2020     

valodra
France

" Well, a bit tired these days…."

2 Apr 2020     

veljaca82
Australia

Hi dear fellow teachers

I did not forget to change the accounts. I have given my username and password to a fellow teacher to use the materials on this page as it is hard today to cope with new situation in the world. So she wrote a comment while logged on to my account.

But I guess something like that does not sound like a possibility for you, does it?

Cheers 

3 Apr 2020