Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Free Moodle course and Free teaching online course    

Free Moodle course and Free teaching online course

redcamarocruiser
United States

Free Moodle course and Free teaching online course

There are two courses starting today according to a llistsrv i belong to.

"Regarding your question on Moodle, one of our prime authorities on this in this community, that I am aware of, is Nellie Deutsch. She works out of
https://moodle4teachers.org/ and you could enroll there to establish content. She�s running a course in her Moodle starting today, and she is presenting on her EVO session Moodle for Teachers on April 4. I�ll give you the Learning2gether links, save me from having to copy paste from there to here.

Nellie�s free online course on how to teach online using free tools running today to May 30

1 Apr 2020      

spinney
United Kingdom

I�ll have to check this out. It looks pretty interesting and useful. Thanks, Mary! 

1 Apr 2020     

MinnieMGarvin
United States

Hi, I am creating a new website for my business and was looking to get its SEO done and was using Yoast plugin to do so. I had got preschool business plans made for my business from OGS capital and I have been following them. I really liked it a lot.

9 Jul 2020     

frederickgragg
Canada

Education is the most important and powerful tool in this world. It�s not about studying and only getting good marks. H12-211 Practice Dumps Questions provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt.

31 May 2022