Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > MORAL DILEMMA ON FRAMES AND BORDERS    

MORAL DILEMMA ON FRAMES AND BORDERS

genzianella
Italy

MORAL DILEMMA ON FRAMES AND BORDERS

Hello everybody! I �m sure this question has been asked before but while searching I didn �t find any reply so I thought I �d better ask.
While downloading some ws I �ve noticed that some of them have lovely frames/borders and I was wondering: if I copied and paste one of these borders/frames onto my own contribution (the content of the ws would be totally mine, the only thing i would copy is the border/frame), would that still be considered stealing? Thanks for yur answers. I �d rather have drab ws than be considered a thief!!

14 Mar 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Hi Genzianella

Many of us use the borders and frames that are par of the Word program and they are free for anyone. If you see hand-made borders - ask the person if you can use them!

L

14 Mar 2009     

genzianella
Italy

thanx!!

14 Mar 2009     

eliana
Portugal

I DON �T MIND IF PEOPLE USE MY BORDERS OR CLIPARTS...I �M AN ONLY CHILD BUT I DO ENJOY SHARING :)
CARPE DIEM

14 Mar 2009