Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help for listening tracks Objective Pet Louise Hashemi student �s book    

Help for listening tracks Objective Pet Louise Hashemi student �s book

swissprof
Switzerland

Help for listening tracks Objective Pet Louise Hashemi student �s book

Hi dear teachers around the world,
As many of you I have to prepare online work for my students. I am not able to extract the listenings from the CD I have for the student�s book to send them to my students.
Do you know if we can find these audios online ? It would help me and my students so much
Thanks for your help

Swissprof in Switzerland 

3 Apr 2020      

spinney
United Kingdom

Hi Swissproof!
Is this what you are looking for?
Best wishes
Dale 

3 Apr 2020     

maryse pey�
France

Or maybe this one for the 2nd edition ? 

3 Apr 2020     

htunde
Hungary

Hi, I also use CDs in class, and now I had the same problem as you do. I managed to download the files from the CD using VLC media player.It took some time but now I have everything in mp3 files.Try this:https://www.vlchelp.com/convert-video-audio-mp3/ What book are you using? I have the files converted to mp3 of Pioneer elementary this far.

3 Apr 2020     

swissprof
Switzerland

Thanks a lot for your answers. I wasn�t looking for the audio of a practice test but for the student�s book as usually I teach with this book in class and I have the CDs. Fortunately, I could find  " express rip" on the internet and could extract the audios , so I can send the audio to my students every week and I am really delighted.Take care and all the best. Swissprof

4 Apr 2020