Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Digital Skills / Literacy     

Digital Skills / Literacy

medderraz
Morocco

Digital Skills / Literacy

Hello dear friends,
     I hope all is well with you & that things are getting better or hopefully will get better soon as far as the world pandemic is concerned .. Again, our prayers go for those who lost a dear one , a relative or a friend & our sympathy & thoughts are for those sick , who�ve been affected by the virus & being treated in a medication service .. Hopefully , they will recover & get over the malady very soon ! 
     My request, dear colleagues is related to a Post which was shared here in our remarkable ESL / EFL online abode (!)  about how to make sure & assess one�s digital skills (I really don�t remember the exact title , sorry !); but it was posted a couple of days ago (before the last technical glitch I guess!) .. I tried to find it in New Topics or Hot Topics, but in vain ! :(
  If you could help, I would be for ever & ever grateful ! Please take care of yourselves & Keep Safe ! :)
Regards, 
Mohamed. 

4 Apr 2020      

maryse pey�
France

You may recognize the file you are looking for. 

4 Apr 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=56201 posted by Jayho on March 26th 

4 Apr 2020     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Mohamed

I think that you are referring to my post.  You will find it here:

Free online digital literacy assessment (and free basic comp course)

Cheers

Jayho

Edit: Redcamarocruiser - our posts crossed

4 Apr 2020     

medderraz
Morocco

Yes, that�s the post ! Just getting older & staying a long time at home made my memory blurred & hazy ! ;à) But what else can we do ? 
That was so quick & helpful ! Thanks a million dear friends :)  

4 Apr 2020