Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > getting the points question    

getting the points question

kmochniak
Poland

getting the points question

Hello everybody! I just wanted to ask a question considering getting points for one �s contributions. Recently people downloaded some worksheets and a powerpoint from me and I was given only one point. There were about 20 people who found my exercises useful. I know it �s no big deal but I �m just curious about the way the points are given to people. Is there someone who knows the answer? Thanks!

14 Mar 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi Kashkina!  I �ve ssen your page and the sum of your points according to the number of downloads is 168. You just have 148 available, which means that you �ve downloaded 20 worksheets or powerpoints from other users that were not in the contributions of the day, so each download = 1point less for you. You have 30 freedownloads a day from the contributions that appear on the homepage on that day. As to your question You get one point  - at the end of the day, midnight Spanish time  - every time one of your worksheets is downloaded.

Have a nice day.
mena

14 Mar 2009     

kmochniak
Poland

Thank you for an immediate and accurate response!

Have a nice day!

14 Mar 2009