Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Re-energize    

Re-energize

aftab57
United Kingdom

Re-energize

We boast over 1 million members and I feel we need more input from more members. I will use peoples� usernames. I want to make some general points. Please note it is not a ranking exercise but an effort to motivate and increase participation.

1. First I want to mention some past members who were very active  but seem to have gone into hibernation/voluntary exile. I request them to put in at least a guest appearance and dazzle us with their creativity. they are: Svetlana, Tecus, Vanda51, Katiana, mpotb, mada-1, mena22, teresapr, Alenka, Larisa, ranclaude, velaca82, alisadedic, Giovanni, zailda, jujuka, Zora, Pinky Makus, Mulle, renca, domnitza, shusu-euphe, falafel, ben10, Lina Ladybird, Krumel, kissnetothedit, liliaamalia, Nebal, robirimini, Xani, Kamilam, Im letty, ladaygargara, evelinamaria, ag23, ��.

2.  Just like them we have the current creators who are keeping the website alive with excellent materials. Some of them are: Karagozian, Cariboo, cunliffe, s.lefevre, spied-d-aegnal, Maryse peye, spinney, reachforsuccess, Mszoka, andri123, alfred78, proflp, herika69, benyoness, Yara Loraine Rodriguez,Nuria08, Pilarmham, Mariaah, ���...

3. There are everyday some newcomers who post materials, some I have noted in recent months: tomb691, hungkhung35, sendyromina, Rebecca liu, Erika-yb, sihedali, flyingarrow, renado, gurnit, bluebridge, jen1605, elly25, soledadM, ��...

4.There are others who have a lot to contribute, who also need to be  brought out of hibernation. I mean members like: Pacchy, crisM, vikiii, daiane, vcjr, douglas, cecio-13, English in mind, volga, Lidia B, alyonaC, sasophia2014, peter hardy, tsyr, sea camel,  aniaZ, carilaluc, pirchy, elle81, mrs-teach, vanara, elowe, freddie, natval, greni, aelga, paujo, tinawu8, despinacy, storyteller,  Germanic, perma, alex1980, szilvi, arkel, fede117, htunde, kisdobos, eve25, Damielle .......these constitute a large dormant group - they number in thethousand, I only mention a few....

5. These is another  group we could support and motivate to comeback -- they are also numerous..these I refer to as the  �the 29 pointers� who by uploading just a few more worksheets could become premium members. We could �activate� them by downloading their worksheets.

Lets energize!! 

21 Apr 2020      

Jayho
Australia

I agree aftab, Let�s energize!

21 Apr 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Great post, aftab. Sarasantos used to make frequent inspirational comments on loads of worksheets... Where is she now, I wonder? 

21 Apr 2020     

karagozian
France

Oh yes I do need Sarasantos� comments. Why not list them. They can be counted on almost one hand. They keep us going.

21 Apr 2020     

karagozian
France

List the commentators.

21 Apr 2020     

valodra
France

@Monique....
No, please ! No more lists !... 

21 Apr 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

I have been wondering what has happened to Sara Santos, too. A lovely person. In terms of motivating others, there is your good self aftab57, Les, who is an example to us all, Cunliffe, of course, morenopalamares, Cariboo, Aisha77, dinglesazara, Valdora, Karagozian, and a host of others. 

22 Apr 2020     

douglas
United States

I miss Zora and LibertyBelle and Ivona and Ed from the very early days (though Ed came a little later)--hard to believe I�ve been visiting this site for about 11.5 years.

22 Apr 2020     

karagozian
France

And I miss Peter Hardy so much.

22 Apr 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

The wonderful Peter Hardy. I miss him, too. On top of everything, he was a Cat Man. 
What about Red Bull, @mydesk, Tapioca, almaz.... I miss them. 

22 Apr 2020