Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can you help? Job seeking online interactive activities    

Can you help? Job seeking online interactive activities

Jayho
Australia

Can you help? Job seeking online interactive activities

Hi everyone

At the moment, I am teaching adult migrants (generally aged 25-45), intermediate and upper intermediate who are looking to join the workforce. My students range from those who were professionals in their own own countries (doctors, accountants, nurses) to students who have never worked but who mostly have 12 years of education.

Now that I am delivering online (like many of you), I am looking for suitable esl online activities specifically for students to do at home themselves. Basically, anything interactive geared to esl that will help with improving English skills through jobseeking or employment related themes (but preferably not linked to a site requiring sign up to do the activity or ultimately wanting you to buy something from them).

For example, the English at work series by BBC Learning English is a good site for listening practice related to employment.

All suggestions welcome.

Cheers

Jayho

30 Apr 2020      

domif
France

30 Apr 2020     

savilla
Australia

I haven�t seen anything as good and as specific as that English at Work series but I think there might be some videos in these series which would help. If you haven�t already seen them.

1 May 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Workplace plus http://www.pearsonlongman.com/ae/workplaceplus/

2 May 2020     

Jayho
Australia

domif savilla and redcamarocruiser, many thanks for your useful links. I will definitely be using them.

Cheers

Jayho

5 May 2020