Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Free on line exam software    

Free on line exam software

zvonka.rink
Slovenia

Free on line exam software

Dear colleagues,

Can youi recommend any good free on line exam software? I have been using the e-classroom but students cheat on tests and I would like to use a software that would prevent them from accessing the internet to look for answers or sending their paper to somebody else to take it for them. What is your experience and what do you use?

7 May 2020      

RoSerjak
Argentina

Hi, how are you? I work with exam.net and it�s great because it blocks our students� screen and lets us know if they cheat. There�s a tutorial in the web

7 May 2020     

zvonka.rink
Slovenia

Thank you- I have created a test on Exam.nete and now I have to see how it works. 

7 May 2020     

zvonka.rink
Slovenia

Sorry- one more question. Is it free or not? Do you pay for the use?

8 May 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

The web site says "Free to use
Throughout 2020, usage is free of charge outside of Sweden for schools that have not yet tried Exam.net. After that, Exam.net will be available at very competitive prices."

8 May 2020     

pilarmm
Spain

exam.net. Definitely.

8 May 2020     

ajdab
Slovenia

But you can have mobile device and used it for cheating. I think the best result will be if you use live video and asking the students.

9 May 2020