Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Account    

Account

rossman2
Peru

Account

Hi everyone I have a question if moderators cancel my account for any reasons that I hope it won�t Can I use my worksheets that I actually have creating a new account ? Thanks

13 May 2020      

maryse pey�
France

Hi Erika,

Your account is not cancelled and you CANNOT have 2 : it is clearly stipulated in the rules.

Your last worksheet has been cancelled because you uploaded a text with NO EXERCISE(S). You are supposed to use texts as supports for different questions or grammar tasks.

You MUST NOT copy mere lessons from books (whatever they are) or only texts from the web if they are not a basis for students� training (vocabulary, grammar, reading, games...)

A PERSONAL WORK is necessary as interesting as the uploaded reading could be. That is why your last worksheet was put away.

So cancel your useless 2nd account and add questions or exercises with your text. You may add some personal pictionary for example with some checking for new words and ... and ... Do not forget the key, it is always appreciated.

I hope to have answered some of your worrying ? 

13 May 2020     

rossman2
Peru

Thanks so much for answering , I am so afraid moderators could cancel my accound since now because of the difficult times we are spending , I need so much all the useful resources I can get from this amazing page.
I will take into considerations all the suggestions you gave me.
Hugs 

13 May 2020