Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Powerpoint Game Glitch    

Powerpoint Game Glitch

EstherLee76
Peru

Powerpoint Game Glitch

Hi there,

I have downloaded a memory powerpoint game from our templates sections.  It�s beautiful and useful for my zoom classes.  When you click on a rectangle it turns over to reveal what�s underneath.  Then you click and it goes back.  However, sometimes, when you click, the powerpoint advances to the next page.  Can anyone help me with this.  I love this powerpoint and my students love this game.  

Here�s the link if you want to check it out. 

Thanks very much! 

Esther 

18 May 2020      

douglas
United States

I tried it and it all seems to work for me. The only thing I imagine is that you somehow clicked outside the individual boxes or when putting in your own words, you somehow affected the formatting.

18 May 2020     

EstherLee76
Peru

Thanks Douglas.  I�m sure I did something.  Wonder what it was.... I�m hopeless with these kinds of things. 

18 May 2020     

Antonio Oliver
Spain

Hi there,
Maybe it�s silly but it�s happened to me more than once... When the boxes (inserted shapes, rectangles or whatever) contain words, if the trigger (which makes your rectangles appear or disappear) has been applied to the words, not the boxes, if you click on the boxes you will simply move on to next slide. 
Regards 

18 May 2020     

EstherLee76
Peru

Oh, maybe that�s it. I did insert some images.  I�ll try that.  Thanks Antonio!!

19 May 2020