Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you!    

Thank you!

spied-d-aignel
France

Well well well l can’t but confirm that Victor s work to run these sites is just amazing with all the technical issues and the rest. Thumbs up and cheers
Sylvie 

20 May 2020     

Shalottslady
Belgium

I love the fact that there is a site for that (which I discovered just now). I use BookWidgets on our school platform and that works quite similar. 
I have tried 2 tests just �to test� ;) and unfortunately, I didn�t ace these tests, even though my answers were correct. That is quite frustrating. 
For example, a test on passive voice. (turn the sentences into passive ones).
�Somebody has drunk all the milk!� My answer: �All the milk has been drunk!�.
WRONG... the correct answer should have been without the exclamation mark according to the answer key. 
�A workman will repair the computer tomorrow.� My answer: �The computer will be repaired tomorrow.�
WRONG... the agent cannot be omitted according to the answer key.

Of course, it happens quite often that mistakes have been made in esl printables, but in most cases, as a teacher, you can pick these out and correct them before you hand over the material to your students.

In short: Victor, great job! Tip to all teachers working with it: make sure to take the tests yourselves before sharing with your students. 

21 May 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

A huge �thank you� to Victor. If anyone wants to convert any of my wss into live ones, they are very welcome... 

22 May 2020     

ladzoya
Belarus

Thank you, Victor! And thank you for making usage for free till the end of this year! 🤗

24 May 2020     

LenkaW
Czech Republic

Thank you so much, dear Victor, and all the teachers who created all the wonderful worksheets for the liveworksheets section. You have helped me a lot, I found so many useful interactive worksheets to send to my students during the lockdown.

26 May 2020     

mada_1
Spain

Can�t agree more! Liveworksheets.com is a fantasic site and you don�t have to be computer savvy in order to take full advantage of it. Highly recommended! A huge "thank you" to Victor for creating this wonderful website 

26 May 2020     

TeacherARG
Argentina

And NOW you can post comments TOO! Yes. Victor: Thank you very much indeed!

26 May 2020     

< Previous   1    2