Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Teachers needed for a language project :)    

Teachers needed for a language project :)

kamlota
Poland

Teachers needed for a language project :)

Dear teachers,
I�m organising a quick English project for students (aged 15-17) about coronavirus situation and pandemic in their countries. I�m looking for 4-5 teachers from various countries who would be eager to join our project.

The idea is to create a quick project about our students� reaction to stress in coronavirus pandemic. Every teacher should choose 5-10 students (eager to take part in this project) and make them answer 5 questions about dealing with this unusual situation. Questions are as follow:

1)     How did coronavirus pandemic affect your life?

2)     What was the toughest thing to deal with?

3)     How did you cope with stress during your country’s lockdown?

4)     How will coronavirus change the way we live?

5)     What positive things have you learnt from this unusual experience?

The participants can write short answers or record them and then we will make a brief presentation using tools like genial.ly, Power Point, etc.

The aim is to let the students compare how pandemia affected youngsters all over the world. Do they share the experience? What were their thoughts and feelings about their countries lockdown? What were their ways to deal with this bizarre situation.

If you are interested send me a message so I can give you further details. :)

21 May 2020      

Shalottslady
Belgium

Hey, when is your due date? I could ask a few students of mine, but we have a policy not to send them mails during (long) weekends. 

21 May 2020