Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Nice pictures    

Nice pictures

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Nice pictures

Hello guys, hope you are all bearing up. I have had an offer to go back teaching in September and I said OK then.  Anyway, if you are wanting really nice pictures for teaching, get onto pinterest and in the search box, put praatplaat. Sorted! I hope it is not a personalised thing and it just brings up fab pictures for me...? 
Stay safe, Lynne  

26 May 2020      

teresasimoes
Portugal

Thank you.

26 May 2020     

karagozian
France

Praatplaat is Dutch. Didn�t know you spoke Dutch as well. Congrats with your new job. You are fantastic. . Hugs from Toulouse

26 May 2020     

Shalottslady
Belgium

Hey Lynne, believe it or not, but Praatplaat.be is actually also a website for mentally handicapped people living at a (day) care centre (Den Dries) right here in my town. It tells them everything on different topics. They just need to click an icon and it will talk to them. It is also great to learn Dutch ;) We live in Belgium but have 3 official languages, one of which is Dutch. But I assume you were more referring to all the different �platen� (plural for �plaat�) that invite people to �praat�. Pictures inviting students/children to talk. 

26 May 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Congratulations, Lynne!

26 May 2020     

karagozian
France

Thanks Lynne for your generosity.

26 May 2020     

spied-d-aignel
France

hi, thanks a zillion my dearand congratulations for your new job  , will keep that in mind for next school year , because right now, with lessons to give at school and home schooling to keep going for those who don�t come to school , my production is slowing down and I am looking forward to the SUMMEEEEEEEEEER  HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSS!:) Sylvie

27 May 2020     

mfraczek
France

Congratulations Lynne for your new job!

Murielle 

27 May 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thanks for the kind messages! I was interested to hear more about this praatplaat platform...
Lynne 

27 May 2020     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi Lynne, More nice pictures to keep me busy. Thank you. I have already chosen 2 to make one of my Picture description worksheet. I don�t know if I can upload it today because I make them in 4 languages, so it takes a while. And congratulations to your new job. l 
Hugs. I still hope we can meet in Montpellier sometimes soon. 

27 May 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Silvia - me and you are the picture queens. Be careful to check copyright Can�t wait for the Montpellier rendez-vous. I assume it�s near enough to Toulouse for our Essay Queen? 
Lynne  

27 May 2020     

1    2    Next >