Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I uploaded my own work but it was reported    

I uploaded my own work but it was reported

Leonil
Australia

I uploaded my own work but it was reported

Hi Everyone, A few weeks ago I uploaded a textbook I made about Film Techniques that I made many years ago, but when I posted it here, I was accused of stealing the textbook from somewhere else. Wondering if there is a way to find out why or a way to find out what the rules are about uploading your own work. It seems a bit strange and poor moderation if I can�t even upload my own work. Otherwise, I will have to contribute my work elsewhere. Leo

7 Jun 2020      

niksailor
Russian Federation

Hi Leo,
A week ago or so I had the same frustrating experience after my printble had been reported for being a copy. I uploaded that one again but with a note saying that the worksheet is no copy. Now it is stored in my collection here and is accessible for other users. 

Sadly, these days the moderation is, of course, not perfect because moderators, I guess, have so much work to do, which is conditioned by the current demand for online learning. No other reason comes to my mind. 

So, take it easy and simply upload your product again with a special notification in its description that it is 100 percent yours and you are the author. And as for rules, you can leaf through them here http://www.eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm. However fair they may be, reported cases can occur, that�s a human factor...

Keep calm and be welcome to upload your contributions!!! 

Nikita 

7 Jun 2020