Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Word Store App    

Word Store App

Alenka
Slovenia

Word Store App

Hi all there, I would like to shere a Vocabulary building app with your own list of Words: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sajeeb.wordbank that I encounter lately. What I like is the option to add your own words and than practise and learn them wit quizess, flashcards and maching exercises. I have never found such a helpful tool bevore, useful for students and teacher as well. Please, let me know, what do you think about, when you have tried it.

9 Jun 2020      

Iont1967
United States

Services like custom software development help businesses or firms to hire software developers from a large pool of talent at less cost, scaling up the productivity with no compromise in quality, no stress. It allows firms to stay in an expensive market, deals with ever-changing technology.

15 Mar 2021