Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Tips to increase motivation    

Tips to increase motivation

kireya
Spain

Tips to increase motivation

Hello friends!!

I know some of the motivating factors that we should take into account to mantain a high level of motivation in class:
 - The connection stablished between English and the interest of the students.
 - The grading of task difficulty.
 - The adequacy of teaching/learning activities to each individual students � real capacities.
 - The degree of activity and participation in class.
 - The use of activities such as playing games, watching videos, singing songs...

But I would like (actually need) some tips (more specific ones) related to the  techniques. Some of the ones I use are:

- Motivational board: It consits on a metal sheet with a "football ground" convering it. We use it as a score board when there is a competitive game between two groups. We have a racetrack on the back to use when there is more than 2 groups.

- Student of the week: We choose a student of the week.

Could you tell me some more, please? 

Thanks in advance!

14 Mar 2009      

Thowere
Albania

Sometimes I do not know about the coding which seems to be knowledgeable to me and you can also go for the learning secure things with https://www.yelp.com/biz/grabmyessay-new-york where you will be getting your all solution under one roof which seems to be even better for learning

17 Nov 2021