Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do I contact administrators    

How do I contact administrators

Kellesmaga
Brazil

Hello dear colleagues!

The other day somebody reported a handout from me and an explanation that was used in a watermark clip art.

However, I didn�t use it, it was a border from a border site. I explained that and got no answer,

now I know it is because it was a robot ...

I know that everyone is very busy: moderators, the founder of the site, but so are we.

Now I know that creating a ws requires hours of research and computer knowledge and it is very sad to have all this work and ws to be deleted.

I totally agree with the colleague: the teachers have to enter this site and feel comfortable sharing it, There must be an educational moment if they break any rules, but as Douglas said: with love..no firings please!

I admire everyone here and your work! let�s be as cool as our work here !!

Hats off to Douglas!

Best wishes to all  of you!!

1 Jul 2020     

Kellesmaga
Brazil

Just a tip to the founder, I know it�s a lot of work, but if he could have more volunteers ...

Robots to answer people�s demands???

I think it�s time for a more human modernization !!

1 Jul 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

There is just one little problem with recruiting volunteers - they have to volunteer. There is one robot on this site, but I�m not prepared to say who it is.  

1 Jul 2020     

Kellesmaga
Brazil

I put myself on hand to help.

I am here every day, it is my therapy in the midst of my country�s problems.

How can I help ?

1 Jul 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@Kellesmaga, that is a great offer. We need more people clicking on the moderators� page and then fewer mistakes would be made. Mistakes are made, but trust me, this is a far better system than on other sites. I speak from some experience However, you need 5000 points to be a moderator. 
I have to confess, I don�t actually know who the robot is, but spinney has got his suspicions.
Lynne  

2 Jul 2020     

Kellesmaga
Brazil

Thank you my dear!!

2 Jul 2020     

< Previous   1    2