Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ESL B1 CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROJECT (Teenagers)    

ESL B1 CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROJECT (Teenagers)

Yalita15
Colombia

ESL B1 CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROJECT (Teenagers)

Hello everybody!

My name is Yuli Ram�rez and I am an English teacher from Colombia. I am interested in developing a project with my teenage students, who just started their B1 level. I want them to carry out some interviews with ESL learners from a different country, so they can compare different aspects and share them on a blog:

•  Personality traits of a typical teenager from each country + preferences
  • Types of families - (What is the relationship like between members, what activities they do together, how the family has faced COVID-19)
  • Share mysteries from each country and draw conclusions together
  • Description of cities (landmarks, typical food, holidays or celebrations)
The idea is to have at least 3 virtual meetings through Zoom in the lapse of three months (we are having classes on this platform). The schedule for these sessions will be agreed. 

If you are interested in carrying out this project, or if you want to take this as an opportunity to carry out your own project with my Colombian ESL learners, please send me an email to y[email protected]   

I am looking forward to hearing from you! 

7 Jul 2020      

JonnyPresto
Canada

Hola Yuli, Si, me gustaria hacer este proyecto contigo. Te envie un mensaje a tu email. Hasta pronto entonces. Jon

12 Jul 2020