Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Problem posting private messages    

Problem posting private messages

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Problem posting private messages

Hi, is anyone else having this problem? It says �You have been blocked�. Hopefully Victor is aware....
Lynne  

17 Jul 2020      

valodra
France

Hello Lynne,
I have just sent you a PM - to try ;-)) and I did not get any messages . Did you receive it ? Maybe the person you wanted to pm has blocked your messages ...:-S
Have a nice day !
Val 

17 Jul 2020     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

Hello,

Yes I had this scary message pop up on my screen twice the past week. ERROR 403 or something like that I think it said. There was a second one too which said the the "error" is at the host�s end, but I don�t recall the number.  I thought I had broken an important rule and had been shut out. It was a bit distressing! But it worked again the next day so i was less worried when it happened for the second time. 
Wish you all a super duper day. 
Gurnoor 

17 Jul 2020     

victor
Spain

Someone has been trying to attack this website lately, so I had to increase the firewall sensibility. This might cause false positives and block your posts, specially if you use special characters.

17 Jul 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you Victor for all your hard work. My messages are getting through now, without the smiley faces;-)) 
Lynne  

17 Jul 2020     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

Thank you for the clarification.( I need to educate myself on what  false positives and special characters.are! ; )
And yes, many thanks for all your hard work. :) This site is a treasure trove.
Gurnoor 

17 Jul 2020