Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > NAMES QUIPS AND CAPTIONS     

NAMES QUIPS AND CAPTIONS

Mr Jazz
France

Hey Bill! Let�s swap places. The man next to me has bad breath

30 Jul 2020     

EstherLee76
Peru

Eleven little workers sitting on a beam.
One fell off and ..... 

30 Jul 2020     

karagozian
France

How to get away from the coronavirus. Down here i am in the COVID mood. I�d love to be up there. No masks required. The virus has vertigo and cannot be transmitted.

31 Jul 2020     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

Hello all of you wonderful clever people!
Thank you very much for all your comments and captions that I really looked forward to discovering and reading everyday. Now it is time to pass on the baton and hence the not so enjoyable task of choosing a winner as I have more than one favorite. But I have chosen the winner. It�s about being sent to the "bar" no less and that too by one�s wife from all the people possible, only to discover that it is not the sort where one might hope to find a bar-maid. The winner is, ifelipenaranjo. Congratulations dear colleague, the torch is hence passed on to you. Carry it and have fun!

2 Aug 2020     

douglas
United States

late entry  second guy from left "If you think you are high now, wait until you try this"  Just for fun.

11 Aug 2020     

jfelipenaranjo
Colombia

Sorry guys. Was on vacations. will post it right now.

12 Aug 2020     

< Previous   1    2