Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Can �t edit one old post (Cloudflare keeps blocking me)    

Can �t edit one old post (Cloudflare keeps blocking me)

lipofootoo
United States

Can �t edit one old post (Cloudflare keeps blocking me)

I found this old post that I did and I can�t seem to edit it. I wanted to clean it up a bit and add some spacing. But I can�t. http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=51354 That�s the post and whenever I try to edit it I get this warning: Sorry, you have been blocked You are unable to access eslprintables.com Why have I been blocked? This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. What can I do to resolve this? You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. So... I looked into the source code for that page and there is some pinterest code in there. a href="//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/"... I don�t know how it got in there but maybe that is causing it. Otherwise I have no idea why I am getting that blocked error.

14 Sep 2020      

lipofootoo
United States

I fixed it! I used my phone and I was able to edit the source code and pull all that junk out!

14 Sep 2020