Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > How to have good health | Must & mustn �t to express obligation and prohibition    

How to have good health | Must & mustn �t to express obligation and prohibition

layt
Morocco

How to have good health | Must & mustn �t to express obligation and prohibition

Dear colleagues
I hope this post finds you in a good shape.
It is a pleasure to share with you this animation based video lesson. The video features "must and mustn�t" along with ideas on how young people can have good health. Feel free to share it with your students. Your feedback is always appreciated. 

16 Sep 2020      

savilla
Australia

It�s "how to have good health".
"Health" is an uncountable noun  

16 Sep 2020     

layt
Morocco

Thank you Savilla for your feedback.

17 Sep 2020     

Donny2515
United States

Excellent video clip. This is what I need, because I am experiencing mental health problems at the moment. Therefore, the information will be very useful to me.

26 Nov 2022     

Fred15
United States

Agree with Donny2515! And I think that such videos can be excellent psychotherapy. I recently took a course on psychotherapy in this online service https://us.calmerry.com/depression-therapy/ and I was advised to watch various calming videos and meditate before bed as a prevention of stress and depression. And if this is not enough, then there is always the opportunity to seek help from qualified psychologists in Calmerry, which I periodically do. It works.

27 Nov 2022