Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption contest 2020 week 39    

Caption contest 2020 week 39

David Lisgo
Japan

Caption contest 2020 week 39

Hello all,

I hope that you are having a good weekend.
Since I am in Japan, I thought that I should send a photo of an event in Japan for you to brighten up my week with some humorous captions to very quite ordinary, to my eyes, photograph.

I will choose a winner by next weekend.

19 Sep 2020      

jfelipenaranjo
Colombia

Woman speaking: so the only thing we need to do now is to separate the light brown sand from the dark brown sand. It will be easy and will only take a few days if we do it as a team.

19 Sep 2020     

savilla
Australia

Here we see the two monsters� footprints. They must have been tiptoeing; that�s why the steps are so close together.

20 Sep 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

Gardening is not the same since this pandemic started. 

20 Sep 2020     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Look, here is a coronavirus! - No there! - Here is an other one.

20 Sep 2020     

teresasimoes
Portugal

I used to till my own land and have such wonderful crops. Now, so many people have it  planned taking such a long time...

20 Sep 2020     

batia
Israel

and the next one is .... was.... will be.... Oooooo no !!! I have to recount the all thing ... again
( one of the Covid-19 symptom is .....absentmindedness

20 Sep 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I lost my contact lens, please help me find it. 

21 Sep 2020     

maryse pey�
France

The ideal and perfect place to find ideas for ESL worksheets ! Thanks David ;)

22 Sep 2020     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

NO SAKURA! 
YOU PUT THE CLEAR SOIL WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND AND THE SEED WITH THE LEFT HAND. WE CANNOT AFFORD TO CONTAMINATE EITHER....NO, DO NOT TELL ME THEY ARE GOING TO MIX WHEN THEY ARE IN THE GROUND.
LESS BACKCHAT AND MORE CONCENTRATION PLEASE. YOU MEASURE OUT THE DISTANCE BETWEEN TWO PLANTINGS WITH YOUR RIGHT FOOT. NO, DO NOT TELL ME YOUR RIGHT FOOT IS THE SAME AS YOUR LEFT FOOT! FOR ALL I CARE YOU CAN PACK UP YOUR LEFT FOOT AND PUT IT IN STORAGE! WE ARE IN THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN!  HERE... WE DO THINGS "RIGHT!" 

22 Sep 2020     

tancredo
Portugal

" The supervisors and the superwomen! "

22 Sep 2020     

1    2    Next >