Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > 2020 song with week days    

2020 song with week days

Linou_
France

2020 song with week days

Hi everyone!

I need your help and I always get the help I need here!

I�m looking for a song which aired a few months ago (early 2020 I would say). A girl is singing (it�s a rather "happy" pop song) and in the chorus, she mentions 3 or 4 days of the week. I can�t remember anything else (although I heard it so many times!)

Does it ring a bell? 

Have a great day!

Pauline 

14 Nov 2020      

marinoli
Argentina

Hello Pauline, the song I know is not new. I don�t think it is what you have in mind. Anyway the title is " Friday I am in love". The band "the cure".

Lili 

14 Nov 2020     

savilla
Australia

I had a quick look on some of the song lyrics web sites and these came up:

Kitty Kallen -  Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (I Love You)
Baby Boy Da Prince - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (The Proposal Song)
Saturday Love - Keke Wyatt 
Saturday Love - Cherrelle

I�m not familar with any of those. Does that help at all?

15 Nov 2020     

Linou_
France

Thank you both but unfortunately I already have these songs and still can�t find the one I�m looking for. I need to let go of it because it�s driving me crazy!

16 Nov 2020     

Linou_
France

Thank you both but unfortunately I already have these songs and still can�t find the one I�m looking for. I need to let go of it because it�s driving me crazy!

16 Nov 2020     

Linou_
France

16 Nov 2020     

Linou_
France

16 Nov 2020