Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My worksheet was deleted    

My worksheet was deleted

demeter_mar
Uruguay

My worksheet was deleted

Hi, my worksheet was deleted without any good reason. It only said "It is a copy from +++ visible cells+++" and that "If you think there has been an error, please contact the website administrator, including the id. number of your worksheet:999300" 

My worksheet was done by me, it wasn�t a copy and I don�t understand why it was deleted. Also, I don�t know how to contact the administrator. 

Can someone help me please?

15 Nov 2020      

spied-d-aignel
France

Hello l m sorry for you,   it sure must be a mistake but you can contact Victor, his mail address is at the bottom of the left side of the home page of the site.
Hope it helps
Sylvie 

15 Nov 2020     

demeter_mar
Uruguay

Thanks!!!

15 Nov 2020     

TEFL Lessons
Ireland

Hi,

The same thing has happened to my worksheet. I got a message to say it was breaking the rules as it belongs to tefllessons.com but I am tefllessons.com. 

16 Nov 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

TEFLlessons, your worksheets are brilliant! The moderators on here generally get it right, but occasionally, there is an unfortunate misreporting. 

16 Nov 2020     

TEFL Lessons
Ireland

Thanks so much for the compliment and the info :)

I will await their response. 

16 Nov 2020     

solaria
France

Oh no!!! What a pity!
I feel so sorry for you and so annoyed as I wanted to download it!
I hope all this will be sorted out quickly and happily.

16 Nov 2020     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I think the problem is that you also have it on islcollective and the member who reported it hasn�t checked the name. This happened to me twice. One member here said that the worksheet was copied from islcollective. Just upload it again and say in the description that it is also on the other site.

17 Nov 2020     

TEFL Lessons
Ireland

Thanks guys,

I have re-uploaded and said that it is from our website, so hopefully that will solve the issue :)

17 Nov 2020     

sfdslrf
Switzerland

I also uploaded two different worksheets, one with the comparative and one with the superlative... they looked similar but obviously the content is totally different... I�ve written to Victor and still nothing happened... sometimes it�s a bit annoying that people just report something without taking a closer look.....

19 Nov 2020     

karagozian
France

Re-----upload !!!!!!

19 Nov 2020