Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption competition winner    

Caption competition winner

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Caption competition winner

I loved your caption entries and we had so many. That is good! We had absurd entries, play on word entries, clever (fast evolution), romantic... I loved the idea of the fat guy as a white rhino  and a love interest; I loved him a s a rival for the snacks.... But there can only be one winner and it is MarionG. for her book title Scared Sh--less Fitness. Take it away, Marion please!

Stay safe people!
Lynne x 

29 Nov 2020      

karagozian
France

We will unfortunately never know what happened to the stumbling poor fat white guy ? What a fantastic picture !

29 Nov 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I would love to know the truth behind it

29 Nov 2020     

karagozian
France

As dead as a doornail.

29 Nov 2020     

karagozian
France

Where have all the captions gone?

Long time passing

Where have all the flowers gone?

Long time ago

1 Dec 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I did pm Marion, but I guess maybe she doesn�t log on that often. I will choose a second winner but I am putting it in anagram form. I am in that habit now. The second winner is: 

SAME PRY EYE   Who could that be??? 

1 Dec 2020