Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help finding free clipart or images    

Help finding free clipart or images

Thai Ly
Vietnam

Help finding free clipart or images

Hello everyone. I am new to ESL Printables. Thank you for all the wonderful worksheets. So many good ideas and activities. Can anyone tell me what sites I can use to download free clipart/images to use for my worksheets that will not violate and rules and regulations of the site? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, and stay safe.

13 Dec 2020      

niksailor
Russian Federation

Hi,

As for me, I don�t usually use any particular sites providing free images. Instead, I open www.bing.com, then enter what I�d like to find images of and choose IMAGES. Next, I click onto the right upper-corner link Filter and a previously hidden menu opens up. The right option of the menu is License. You�ll see that there are images that can be used for free with no copyright violation.

Hope my algorithm helps.

Take care! 

14 Dec 2020     

FrauSue
France

Hello, I do the same as niksailor with Google Images. Search for an image, then choose "tools" and "Creative Commons Licence."

14 Dec 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

pixabay.com
publicdomain.com
clicker.com

can be useful, as well. 

16 Dec 2020