Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > INTERCLASS PROJECT     

INTERCLASS PROJECT

paradise lost
Tunisia

INTERCLASS PROJECT

Hello everybody! I am a Tunisian English language teacher and I intend to make an inter-class project. My pupils are between 11 to 15 years old and I am looking for epals to them in order to practise English and enjoy it. My goals are cultural exchange and motivating learners to write through making friends from abroad. I would be grateful if you join me and start by providing me with email addresses as a start. thank you, LINDA

24 Dec 2020      

paradise lost
Tunisia

no colleague is interested in this interclass epals idea!?!

25 Dec 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi paradise lost. Many members here are on holiday now - the schools are closed for 2 weeks. I would re-post this after January 3rd or 4th. 
All the best with it, it�s a great project.
Lynne  

26 Dec 2020     

paradise lost
Tunisia

thank you very much for your answer.. we are also in holiday and we are back to school on the 4th of January. Yet, I just want to discuss the procedure of this project with a teacher who is really interested in cultural exchange between pupils from different countries

26 Dec 2020     

karagozian
France

So stupid That i am so old and have no more classes. As a student (ages ago) and following such an exchange I went to visit my pen friend in Sousse. And there I met my husband (in 72). We are still together.

27 Dec 2020     

paradise lost
Tunisia

Oh GREAT Monique ❤️❤️❤️ wish you all the happiness of the world. YOUTH is within you it has nothing to do with age 😊

27 Dec 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

That�s lovely, Monique! And you guys make a very handsome pair. 
Lynne  

27 Dec 2020     

merkureva
Russian Federation

Hi,    Linda! I�d like to join you and your plan ) I�m Russian teacher and my kids will be happy to communicate with students from different countries for improving their English 

4 Jan 2021     

paradise lost
Tunisia

Hello! Eva, it is great to collaborate with each other. I am going to email you. check your mailbox 🤩

6 Jan 2021     

paradise lost
Tunisia

hello from TUNISIA🇹🇳 to RUSSIA 🇷🇺 The idea is that the students are going to write e-mails to each other following these steps: each student should: 1- provide the teacher with their own email address (as a teacher you will get a list of your students� email addresses) 2- write an informal letter following the correct layout of an informal letter, in which they write: *paragraph 1: introducing themselves (name age country school..) introducing their family members (father and mother occupation - number of siblings. * paragraph 2: talking about hobbies.. favourite pstime.. extra curriculum activities and daily routines.. how they spend the weekend * paragraph 3: describing one�s own town or country.. talking about surroundings.. sights to see.. mood and atmosphere.. also about entertainment (cinemas theaters museums funfairs parks..) all together with nightlife and eating out ###the teacher asks the students to give her a screenshot of the email if both sides to correct them

6 Jan 2021