Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > listening books    

listening books

zahra.r
Iran

listening books

hello friends,
i had a question from those who are teaching tactics for listening books or s.th like that.
i wanted to know are these books still popular? based on which method of teaching are they?
is there any other books for improving listening skills like these books that just focus on listening and speaking? 

26 Dec 2020      

Thowere
Albania

This is really good to check the details about the writing content.

2 Jul 2021     

Monon43
United States

There are many online books are available where you can do study and get the best-translated content options to get the best quality of work. Now it is easier to check the https://thewordpoint.com/languages/italian-translation-services options where different kinds of translation services are available to translate any language into the Italian language.

18 Sep 2021     

MckaylaSchimmel
United States

Glad to have the information about the Voip phone services update. The people who are dealing with the trusted updates can explore there. Please continue to do my essay UK and share the trusted information about the companies here. Keep going with your work that would be a great experience.

28 Oct 2021