Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Headway Pre-intermediate & Internediate 5th edition    

Headway Pre-intermediate & Internediate 5th edition

medderraz
Morocco

Headway Pre-intermediate & Internediate 5th edition

Hello dear friends, 
     I hope you�re doing well & still keeping safe in this freezingly cold & dubious circumstances ! I�m using Headway Pre-intermediate & Intermediate textbooks (5th edition), but I have a small problem with the Class Cds or the listening tracks we use along with the lessons; the Teacher�s book as well as the accompanying quizzes or tests .. I was told that I can log on the Oxford website & try to get these materials , but I�d like if other colleagues here; using the same textbooks can tell me how they work with them; how they access the listening tracks & finally how the assign the related quizzes .. thank you in advance & Bless you All !

P.S : We work at school ; presential not online, with a reduced number of students 

7 Jan 2021