Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Climate Change Awareness Course    

Climate Change Awareness Course

Hbomb84
Spain

Climate Change Awareness Course

Hi everyone, I hope you�re all keeping safe. I just wanted to quickly talk about a new course I�m creating to try and help those teachers who are locked down. It�s a climate change awareness course. each lesson (or pair of lessons) is based on a typical unit in a traditional text book. The first two are about the home. Each lesson looks at what we can do in that area to reduce our impact on the planet. 
I�d love for any input you guys have. I�m still starting out and my equipment isn�t exactly what it needs to be but I�m doing my best and hoping to make a positive change. 
Anyway the powerpoints are in the process of going up and the links to the videos are below. 

Thanks in advance from everyone @RenewableEnglish

13 Jan 2021      

spinney
United Kingdom

I`ll be doing something related to the environment next month so, thanks very much! I`ll give it a look later. 

15 Jan 2021     

Hbomb84
Spain

Thanks for joining. Dale. I hope you�re keeping well, mate.

17 Jan 2021     

spinney
United Kingdom

You�re very welcome. Nice little facebook page you have there and some useful vids, too. Hope everything is cushty and tickerty boo where you are. 

17 Jan 2021