Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest    

Caption Contest

karagozian
France

Caption Contest

Hello to all of you,

First I wish you the best for the beginning of this gloomy year. I hope you are all high and dry and as safe as possible.

Second, to announce that Marion is beyond any shadow of a doubt the winner of the last caption contest.

After a difficult start. My incapacity to send or insert an interesting picture. I finally simply sent what I could. In my eyes not the best at all. So, I must admit that I was not very optimistic about the reactions. Some were real good though and I was about to write to Dale when suddenly Marion came up with her "where does that IV tube go?" This came as a life saver (my picture was not that stupid) and an eye opener. As a matter of fact Marion was the only one that observed or detected what was obvious. In French we say "on l �a dans le cul", while in English "we have it in the ass". That is now exactly what is happening to all of us. The more we work the deeper we get. So, finally, a grand finale with a stupid picture, and I pass on the ESL olympic torch to Marion.

Thanks a million to all participants. 

Monique

15 Jan 2021      

maryse pey�
France

Monique !!! 

15 Jan 2021     

paradise lost
Tunisia

I really like the picture.. it is really interesting

16 Jan 2021     

karagozian
France

Marion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you ???????????????

If you have left for the other side of the world, which btw is difficult seen the actual circumstances, then I would ask someone else to take over the ESL caption contest TORCH.

That could be either DALE or LYNNE.

Let�s see who will be the first to react and act ???

Hugs from wet Tououse.

Monique

22 Jan 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

C�est moi!

22 Jan 2021