Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > HELP WITH EX- ADOBE FLASH    

HELP WITH EX- ADOBE FLASH

ronit85
Israel

HELP WITH EX- ADOBE FLASH

Hello to you all,
As many of you I have been teaching online since the beginning of the pandemic.
To make the lessons more attractive I use many games and online books connected to the topic  my pupils are learning.
Many of them were supported by Adobe Flash, but to my extreme disappointment Adobe has stopped supporting Flash (beginning of 2021)
Is there anyone who has a solution of how I could still use many of these good games and books.
I would be more than thankful.
Keep safe 
Ronit 

24 Jan 2021      

JackGates
Canada

Revert back to an older version and do not upgrade Hopefully you downloaded an older compatible version

24 Jan 2021     

savilla
Australia

There are good reasons why the Flash plug-in was discontinued by Adobe on 31 December.
If you use an old version of Flash or encourage other people to use it, you are increasing the risk that they�ll get viruses on their computer. It was bad enough when Adobe were trying to fix the bugs; I think it�ll get a lot worse now that Flash is no longer supported.
There are functions in HTML5 which can do what you used to require Adobe Flash for. Feel free to message me if you want to talk about this some more and I�ll help if I can!

25 Jan 2021