Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Pen pals from all around the world    

Pen pals from all around the world

Graceli
Italy

Pen pals from all around the world

Hi!
I�m an Italian teacher of Secondary Middle School. I�m looking for penpals (or e-pals)for my students (11-13 years old). In their first e-mail my students will introduce themselves and will talk about hobbies and interests etc. Then we can send photos of our school and talk about our town. It could be a funny way to learn new words, new places and make friends, as well.
If interested please contact me in this space or to my personal mail address.
Thanks
Grace 

27 Jan 2021      

spinney
United Kingdom

I refer you to this earlier post on the same subject.

27 Jan 2021     

Graceli
Italy

If you give me your e-mail address I�ll send you the first letters of my students.I�ll use my address because they are too young and don�t have a personal address. Let Me know. Regards Grace

28 Jan 2021     

Tina001
United States

My email [email protected]. Looking forward to the email.

30 Jan 2021     

douglas
United States

Warning !  I would caution you (or anybody) from putting your email in the forum--better to private message (PM) it.

That said, I have to be honest, I would not trust the above email address at all--looks fake and member has 0 contributions.  (sorry if I am wrong Tina001).

Douglas

1 Feb 2021