Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Daffy definition 8th February 2021    

Daffy definition 8th February 2021

FrauSue
France

Daffy definition 8th February 2021

Thanks Maryse for choosing my definition!

The new word is KAMOTIQ - very useful in Scrabble, but what does it mean? I look forward to seeing your creative ideas! 

8 Feb 2021      

savilla
Australia

Kamotiq is a new kind of camouflage suit which adapts to the local environment, using artifical intelligence. It was originally just a (trademarked) product name but since it began being used by soldiers of many armies around the world, it became accepted as a general English word.

9 Feb 2021     

maryse pey�
France

Kamotic is to design that Kamala (Harris) is the motor of Ikea new advertising campaign.

Haven�t you ever seen the ad ?

Afficher l’image source

9 Feb 2021     

karagozian
France

KAMOTIC is a synonym for KNOCKED OUT. That�s how I feel right now.

9 Feb 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Kamoitiq - pronounced karm- ot- ikway is a state of Nirvana. Karm (Karma) oti (hear only good things) and Quie (quietude). That leaves us to say: which state? That depends on the individual, but certainly, when experiencing or reaching kamotiq, you hear no evil and you speak no evil. You can still write worksheets. 

9 Feb 2021     

redcamarocruiser
United States

it is a caramel flavored tic tac candy, the companion to shokotacs.

9 Feb 2021     

douglas
United States

Kamotiq, like Savilla said, is a form of camouflage.. But in this case it is when a rather flamboyant,fashion-conscious type attempts their own camouflage, but can�t get away from their flamboyance.  Thus, they end up with near perfect camouflage, with a little �tick�--for example a big, bright pink or neon stripe or fleur-de-lys on the otherwise subtle attire.

11 Feb 2021     

spinney
United Kingdom

KAMOTIC is when a person has passed out in front of the TV after a 5 hours marathon of Netflix, endured on account of Covid restrictions. 

16 Feb 2021     

douglas
United States

@Dale -- that gave me a good laugh, thanks.

17 Feb 2021     

FrauSue
France

Congratulations to Douglas for winning with his definition of useless camouflage!

A kamotiq (or qamutiik) is an Inuit sled.

17 Feb 2021